We are looking out for a Client Servicing Director for our client which is India’s Leading Digital Media Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 09324460598
- The Client Services Director (CSD) will serve as the primary contact with our key clients.
- While collaborating with cross-functional teams, the CSD will partner with clients to identify their specific needs and business objectives, and offer compelling and innovative solutions.
- The CSD role includes P&L responsibilities at a team level and independent engagement with few key accounts.
- The CSD will provide leadership to a team of Account Directors and Managers and manage a
revenue target combining both individual and team contributions.
- 8-10 years of industry experience in an interactive (digital)
marketing agency or business consulting with focus on marketing and
technology. Particular emphasis on strategy, analytics, and technology
- 5+ years of demonstrated senior level client relationships management
and ability to lead Brand Conversations.
- Experience in managing account teams of 8-10+ people and collaborating
with cross functional teams in an organization
We are looking for a Digital Analyst for our client which is India’s leading Digital Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09324460598.
Digital Analyst plays a significant role in delivering online campaign insights and delivering campaign KPIs for clients.
Candidate will works across brands in being the owner of digital campaign delivery and insights reporting across:
- Quantitative skills
- Understanding of web/asset analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture etc.
- Proficiency in social media analytic tools e.g. basic FB analytic, Twitter, YouTube analytic preferably also some hands on report generation through 3rd party tools e.g. SEOMoz, Follwerwonk, Simply-measured, Hash-tracking etc.
- Social – Understanding of campaign and content planning
- Ability to craft social content
- Understand brand brief and translate into social campaign deliveries
- Appreciation of design and art will be a key skill set
- Interest in tech. trends and craft usable insights for development teams to implement as part of brand campaigns
- Ability to communicate campaign insights to internal and external stakeholders in form of presentations will be a critical success factor
1-2 Years in digital marketing/tech product marketing /online publisher product management.
United Spirits Ltd., DNA, Britannia key brands the person will be managing campaign projects to start with.