Posted by racheetamhapsekar
We are looking for Media Executive- Digital Planning for a leading Digital Media Agency in Malad. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 09324460598.
- Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys under the supervision of the Media Director.
- Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations.
- Creates and manages media partner RFP process.
- Maintains media plan including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and Invoice reconciliation.
- Executes all digital plans in DoubleClick (must be proficient in creating and assigning creative and Spotlight tag creation).
- Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet.
- Develops and executes paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs /opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Investigates and utilizes information from syndicated research sources.
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners.
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally.
- Analyzes web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
- Handles all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Min 2 years experience.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation and optimizations.
- Is passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to a client.
- Proficient in using standard online media research and planning tools.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills to work closely with and build relationships with account, creative, PR/SMM teams.
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, niche and B2B sites, online video, and everything in between
Posted by Navin Rane
We are looking for a Digital Media Planning – Trainee for our client which is India’s #1 Digital Agency providing end-to-end services of brand strategy, creative design, digital production (web and mobile applications), social marketing and media planning. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9324460598.
- Start a career in the exciting world of Online Media. As a planner, your job will be to maximize the impact of digital advertising campaigns through the use of a wide range of media options on Facebook, Google, Twitter etc.
- Combine creative advertising thinking with data-analysis to develop strategies, execute campaigns and publish reports.
- Self-starter with an analytically bent of mind.
- Hands on expertise on usage of Microsoft Excel as an analytical tool.
- Basic knowledge of what media opportunities are available for clients in the digital medium.
- You need to have a thorough understanding of Digital Platforms and Social Networks, on Web or Mobile.
- A passion for Digital and everything that it entails.
- Management Degree preferred
- BMM Graduate. Minimum 3 months experience in planning & executing digital media campaigns OR a certification program in Google ADWORDS