We are looking for a Sub-Editor/ Copy-Editor for leading Research and Analytic Firm called Cheers Interactive serving Fortune 500 Hundred Clients located in Mahape Navi Mumbai.
- The task of a Sub Editor will be of a ‘Quality Controller’ who will be required to enrich news contents and ensure strict quality targets of language accuracy, speed and completeness.
- The task involves rephrasing/rewriting, revising and proof reading news articles and write–ups.
- The candidate should be able to maintain linguistic precision, fine-tune news articles as per the style sheet, check summaries and abstracts against the source to make sure they contain all the relevant facts.
- Experience in a similar function, either in a research organization, content development, or as a business/financial journalist will be a welcome.
- The applicant should be able to ensure each document is grammatically correct, logical, well structured and coherent.
- Should be able to function under strict deadlines and carry out multiple copy editing tasks.
- Should be acquainted with American and British writing styles.
- Should be able to take time zone responsibility for all editorial contents.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts.
- Prior editing experience essential
- Candidates should be Graduate /post-graduate from a recognized institution in Journalism / Mass Communication / Business Communication.
Please revert with your update resume on email@example.com or call on 65931551/ 9757101052 for details.
A fast Growing Record management organisation dealing into various sectors across the Globe.
A firm incorporated in the year 2003 to address the growing demand for effective & efficient record management tools and processes.
The company is tied up with virtual record management & ITeS partners like Writer Corporation, NAX, CMC , Newgen Software, ViciSoft, Computing & Xerox. The company is the implementation partner for Vicisoft Technologies, Syntax Software Technologies, Kodak Scanners, Fujitsy Scanners, Plustek and Cardscan.
Client List. Enam Financials, ICICI Brokerage Services Ltd, AXIS Bank, CBof Punjab, HDFC, Aditya Birla Chairman’s office, Rentworks, EXIM Bank, L&T, Shriram Transport, Seimens Enterprise, 16 International Freight carriers, Kotak Life, Virgin Mobile, UTI Mutual, MCX, Airtel, Barclays, MCS, Radiocity, DSP Merly Llynch, and a host of other clients.
Minimum Work Experience -2-3 years.
IT Background Preferred
Excellent Oral & Written Communication (English)
- Acting as the first point of contact and liaison with Corporates
- Excellent Time management and Priorities Setting Competency
- Creating and updating a database for the Corporate Clients
- Ensuring Continues Relationship with the clients without any interruption by competitor companies.
- Other public relations and communication/publication-related activities as appropriate.
Email us your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com or call on +91 22 65931551/52 (Riddhima, Trupti)