We are looking for an Account Director for a leading PR Agency for their office in Delhi. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9324460598
- An Account Director forms the core team at the organization and thus has a role that extends beyond servicing accounts playing the active role in the growth of the organization.
- Preparation of business plans and ensuring that they are managed and implemented by the team.
- Hiring, rewarding and building a cohesive team that delivers the emerging needs of the clients in a timely manner.
- Playing a role in the expectation setting with clients in terms of the tangible deliverables and broad deliverables.
- Assisting in the development of product offerings and services to clients for the vertical.
- Maintaining senior level relationships to take client engagement to the next level through in-depth understanding of client and industry.
- Giving strategic inputs to the overall PR campaign.
- Participating in Business Development and getting business into The Practice.
- Building knowledge repository for firm and build information sharing amongst team members and different verticals.
- 9 years+ of experience in Public Relations/Communications Industry.
- Excellent Skills in Communication & Client Servicing and People Management.
- Self starters with the zeal to learn and grow.