We are looking for Senior Manager – IT Infrastructure for a Premium Home Furnishing Brand @Andheri. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 9833341077.
- Responsible for the overall IT Infrastructure budget and timely and qualitative execution of
- the IT Infra Initiatives.
- Maintains existing IT Infrastructure and Data centre.
- Ensures corrective actions in case of breakdowns and preventive measures.
- Monitors facility management & services activities.
- Monitors data security and access controls.
- Liaison with IT vendors.
- Ensures purchase of new assets (IT infrastructure) and maintains IT hardware inventory.
- Experience in IBM Lotus / IP Phones & Latest Technology.
- MBA in Systems with 10-15 years of experience in the IT hardware industry.
We are looking for Assistant Manager – IT Applications for a Premium Home Furnishing Brand in Mumbai. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9833341077.
- Installation and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics Retail Head office, Server Database, and Store application for D’Decor Retail Business
- Install and Maintain Store Back office Server application and POS Till Application. Other businesses Non SAP Application Installation and Support Includes Third Party Solutions Like Blindata ERP.
- Be a Spoke point of contact for all Retail Stores Users. Trouble Shooting of Retail Store Level Application issues and Manufacturing Plant Level Application, Support Store Staff and Head Office Business users on Effective use of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Third party Applications
- End user Training of Retail Stores and Head Office Staff.
- Review and Maintain Daily Data transfer between Retail Stores and Head office
- Configure various Promotions and Master Data upload in Head office Server.
- Restore Application Database in even of System Recovery. Coordinate with Internal IT infrastructure team for any issues to be resolved for Application Performance.
- Daily Data base backup monitoring and Reporting. Weekly Reporting of All Application Utilization and Up time.
- Development of Various reports for Dynamics AX and Other Business Divisions Application Database
- CO ordinate with External Vendors on Support of Retail and other applications
- Implement Application Security and Access SOP along with Retail operations Team
- Development & Install and Support Mobile device application for Retail and Manufacturing Business
- Maintain Retail Loyalty Application and Provide Support.
- Monitor, support and develop new Business Reports for BI/DW Applications.
- Will also responsible for Business continuity planning.
- B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Computers
- PG – MBA/PGDM – Systems, MCA – Computers, M.Tech – M.Sc – Computers.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of Experience in Retail Information technology team for Application Development and Support.
- VB.net , SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Mobile Devices ( windows CE ) Development, Business Objects Development, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analytical Services
- Integration Understanding using RFC/XI with SAP ER
- Warehouse Mgmt Scanner Applications, SAP Business connectors, Retail Stores Mobile Device application
- net, C#, and Visual Studio 2012 , Exchange/Outlook Email Automation
- Exposure to Retail Loyalty Applications, SAP BI, Data warehousing , SAP XI Environment will be added advantage.
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in