We are looking for a Technical Analyst for our client based in the UK. The position would be based in Brussels, Belgium. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on Navin at 9987002541 for details.
SAP E-Sourcing/CLM expert for Belgium!
SAP E-Sourcing Technical Analyst
E-sourcing technical analyst in the scope of Is purchase project:
* For the E-Sourcing upgrade effort, we are looking to staff an individual that lead the technical upgrade. Ideally the candidate must have SAP E-Sourcing tool knowledge (Frictionless) / CLM Configuration and Implementation.
* For the E-sourcing Roll out to other entities and enhancement efforts, the candidate must have Experience in beanshell scripting or java to customize application behaviour including Workflow.
* For the E-sourcing interfacing effort, the candidate must have experience in sourcing reports to give business the needed reports, and also have experience in custom integration built (integration CLM – SAP R3, other existing internal applications).
For the types of skills and/or characteristics include:
* Technical consulting, configuration management
* Assist in definition of and implementation of solution, infrastructure considerations, guidelines, tools and technology in the architecture
* Effective communication with clients and other IT service providers on issues, status, solutions, risks, etc.
* Demonstrates high degree of expertise in speciality – required experience/skills: SAP E-Sourcing (aka Frictionless)
* Specialist may offer technical solution to business problems, suggest application tuning parameters, and coordinate with IT service providers for move through environments (dev-test-prod)
– 2-3 Years of work experience preferably in e-Sourcing platforms
– Technical knowledge of SAP E-Sourcing and CLM application, specifically with advanced user interface customizations, report development, custom integrations, advanced script development, and workflow development
– Development skills – JAVA – SQL – Oracle 10.0 – .Net – Scripting for JAVA (BeanShell)
– Good communication. Language skills English
– Basic Knowledge of SAP abap stack