We are looking for a Manager- Branding for our client iStreet Network Limited which has a game changing eCommerce project- iStreet Bazaar. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9987002541
As a Manager-Branding for iSL you are not just responsible for iSL alone. You are required to take up direct responsibility for the success of thousands of corporate customers on the iSL market place along with the satisfaction of the end consumers.
- A brand manager monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered as per iStreet Network Limited’s Business Strategy.
- Creating and implementation of annual and quarterly strategic/marketing budget plans.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the Company by using social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
- Proofing marketing literature
- Reviewing product designs and labels
- Use of media effectively, Measuring ROI on each territory, Building Market share / sales, New product launch management,
- Creating suitable ABL and BTL promotions. Managing external agencies to maximize effectiveness of spend.
- Designing & Overseeing Print, TV, Internet and other media campaigns in the territory
- Work with markets to build and broaden current pipeline, develop winning consumer insights and breakthrough concepts. Lead cross-functional teams to execute product launch.
- All branding activities, marketing collaterals, internal & external communication, client communication.
- Expanding the brand and making it the preferred Brand of Choice for buying and selling of products. Developing marketing initiatives, to fuel the growth of the brand.
- Measuring effectiveness of initiatives.
- Supporting and coordinating with key heads of departments to deliver top-line (revenue) targets.
- Building a strong marketing team.
· Post Graduate in Marketing or any other equivalent degree
· 4-6 years of relevant experience.
· Experience with marketing and Branding for Retail / eCommerce will be an added advantage.
We are looking for an Account Executive for a leading PR Agency with operations across India. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 09324460598.
- Accountable for daily client servicing for client programs ensuring constant interaction with the client and exchange of ideas as well as constantly appraisal of progress in plan.
- To have in-depth knowledge about the client’s industry, competition and client’s business thereby providing strategic insights and advising the client on a day-to-day basis – proactively or reactively
- Ensure 100% implementation and satisfaction of the client activities.
- Provide issues-oriented and specialty writing services – bylined articles, ghostwriting for senior management in response to media queries, FAQs, press releases , newsletters etc.
- Develop and manages strategic media relationships.
- Managing and ensuring deliverable’s are being met as per the client’s requirements.
- 1+ years of experience in Public Relations/Communications Industry.
- Fresher with a Diploma or post graduation in PR are suitable.
- Excellent Skills in Communication & Client Servicing and People Management.
- Good writing skills
- Self starters with the zeal to learn and grow.
Opportunity with a legal services firm in Hydrebad, mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details. Manager Knowledge Processes shall be responsible for Business Development, Operations Management, Team Management and Client Management of the branch and thereby achieve the maximum profitability and growth of the branch.
1) Business Development :-
a) Identify market potential, collect the data concerned and develop a knowledge-focused & specialized team in sales at the branch to achieve Business Development plans of the organization.
b) Manage Business Development and Branch-Sales functions independently at Branch.
c) Prepare detailed Plans and periodical projections to meet assigned pre-set branch-business targets.
d) Execute & implement Business Plans assigned/approved by the Management at Head Office.
2) Operations Management:-
a) Effectively allocate, monitor and support to develop each order and units generated by team members at the branch.
b) Adopt a direct approach, in Monitoring the Implementation of Business Activities at Branch.
c) Create reports of performance of team members on regular basis, by Mapping, Reviewing of targets and achievements.
d) Effective Data Management through optimum data utilization and proper allocation.
e) Organize the Prompt Submission of accurate Branch-Business Reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to the delegated authorities at the Head Office.
f) Ensure all organizational policies, procedures, and regulations are followed.
3) Client Management:-
a) Develop and Maintain Business to its best through optimizing Client Relationship.
b) Analyze customer feedback and coordinating with the seniors/ Reporting Head for implementing the suggestions based upon their feasibility.
c) Ensure high Standards of Quality services that result in Client delight through optimum resource.
4) Team Management:-
a) Set performance standards, conduct coaching sessions, give clear direction and instructions as per organizational guidelines.
b) Build cohesive and effective teams at Branch, develop the staff members and create a motivating environment.
c) Hold weekly branch meetings to communicate progress towards Monthly criteria.
d) Review Performance & Provide prompt feedback to HR Department on performance of the members.
- Graduates with minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in business development and handling a sales team.
- Proven successful experience with high commercial acumen to achieve sales targets with consistency.
- Should possess strong team management skills.
- Self-Motivated individual with good analytical ability & emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge about Client Service Concepts.
- Ability to manage all aspects of business development as assigned.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and sales closing techniques.
- Creative, self motivated, proactive, positive and confident with excellent grasping power.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A fast growing record management organization dealing with various sectors across the globe.
A firm incorporated in the year 2003 to address the growing demand for effective and efficient record management tools and processes
The company is tied up with Virtual record management and ITES partners like Writer Corporation, NAX, CMC, Newgen Software, Vicisoft, Computing and Xerox. The company is the implementation partner for Vicisoft Technologies, Syntax Software Technologies, Kodak Scanners, Fujitsu Scanners and Plustek and Cardscan.
Client List. Enam Financials, ICICI Brokerage Services Ltd, AXIS Bank, CBof Punjab, HDFC, Aditya Birla Chairman’s office, Rentworks, EXIM Bank, L&T, Shriram Transport, Seimens Enterprise, 16 International Freight carriers, Kotak Life, Virgin Mobile, UTI Mutual, MCX, Airtel, Barclays, MCS, Radiocity, DSP Merly Llynch, and a host of other clients.
Business Development Executive is a result-oriented individual who has minimum 2 to 3 years of software selling experience. Targeting medium to large sized companies in the market, , the individual would be expected to be proficient at selling. Excellent presentation & communication skill is a must.
– To achieve/exceed target given by the company
– To identify & qualify leads & sales opportunities
– Responsible for Client Acquisition
<!–[if !supportLists]–>Cold Calling
<!–[if !supportLists]–><!–[endif]–>Handling Client Meetings
– To develop business from new relationships
– To strategize, negotiate & close business
– Graduate with 2-3 year’s software sales experience
– Good understanding of various business verticals
– Pleasing Personality & excellent communication skills
– Experience in Business Acquisition & Development
Salary : Best in The Industry
Kindly forward your updated resume only in word format with details about your current & expected CTC with notice period at the earliest.
Contact Person : Trupti
Contact no. : 022- 65931551 / 65931552
Contact E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : http://www.netsyscon.net
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in