We are looking for Quality Supervisor (Apparel) with a Multinational Sportswear Brand in Bangalore. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call 7738726142.
- Quality Audit follows up, Pre-production activities, AQL inspection (where required).
- Daily internal quality process control monitoring.
- Nominated QC training testing and monitoring.
- Production status monitor and feedback to branch.
- Follow up of new initiative projects.
- Is required to follow up Puma quality audit none compliance with the supplier and effectively execute results.
- Ensure puma product meets the required standard by attending pre-production meetings.
- Internal monitoring of quality of process and product to ensure Puma standards are being maintained. This will include having the technical ability to assist with solutions.
- Train and regularly test and monitor nominated QC to ensure Puma standards are maintained.
- Occasionally depending on the needs the Quality supervisor will be required to perform AQL inspections and input / relay information regards the inspections to the system and branch.
- Assist in follow up and feedback progress function on all related initiatives such as (ZDC, Workplace and Green Engineering projects)
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Quality Assurance / Control and Production activities with a manufacturing and trading environment..
- Understands Puma needs and able to effectively communicate such to Pumas suppliers.
- Dynamic and self motivated person with ambition to make career advancement.
- Able to work under pressure and embrace change within a multi-cultural group.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong PC Knowledge.