A fast growing record management organization dealing with various sectors across the globe.
A firm incorporated in the year 2003 to address the growing demand for effective and efficient record management tools and processes
The company is tied up with Virtual record management and ITES partners like Writer Corporation, NAX, CMC, Newgen Software, Vicisoft, Computing and Xerox. The company is the implementation partner for Vicisoft Technologies, Syntax Software Technologies, Kodak Scanners, Fujitsu Scanners and Plustek and Cardscan.
Client List. Enam Financials, ICICI Brokerage Services Ltd, AXIS Bank, CBof Punjab, HDFC, Aditya Birla Chairman’s office, Rentworks, EXIM Bank, L&T, Shriram Transport, Seimens Enterprise, 16 International Freight carriers, Kotak Life, Virgin Mobile, UTI Mutual, MCX, Airtel, Barclays, MCS, Radiocity, DSP Merly Llynch, and a host of other clients.
Business Development Executive is a result-oriented individual who has minimum 2 to 3 years of software selling experience. Targeting medium to large sized companies in the market, , the individual would be expected to be proficient at selling. Excellent presentation & communication skill is a must.
– To achieve/exceed target given by the company
– To identify & qualify leads & sales opportunities
– Responsible for Client Acquisition
<!–[if !supportLists]–>Cold Calling
<!–[if !supportLists]–><!–[endif]–>Handling Client Meetings
– To develop business from new relationships
– To strategize, negotiate & close business
– Graduate with 2-3 year’s software sales experience
– Good understanding of various business verticals
– Pleasing Personality & excellent communication skills
– Experience in Business Acquisition & Development
Salary : Best in The Industry
Kindly forward your updated resume only in word format with details about your current & expected CTC with notice period at the earliest.
Contact Person : Trupti
Contact no. : 022- 65931551 / 65931552
Contact E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
URL : http://www.netsyscon.net
with an open window.
Then send 2 or 3 candidates in side the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back. After 6 hours and then analyze
* If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounts department.
* If they are recounting them., put them in Auding.
* If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in
* If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in operations.
* If they are sleeping, put them in Security.
* If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information
* If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources.
* If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick has
been moved, put them in Sales.
* If they have already left for the day, put them in Marketing.
* If they are staring out of the window, put them on Strategic Planning.
* And then at last but not least, if they are taking to each other and
not a single brick has been moved, Congratulate them and put them in