We are looking for a Senior Manager – Sales And Marketing for India’s largest house in Vastu Shastra Company. They specialize in correcting vastu-defects without structural demolition. Mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9969363905.
- Sending proposal for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients as well as reviving and strengthening relationship with existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Chairman.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of comprehensive strategies to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in negotiating pricing policy.
- Surveying market for new business opportunities.
- Converting leads into business opportunities.
- Building follow up system, so that, assignment entrusted by Chairman is executed in time.
- Any other activity related with business development.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Sales / Marketing Activity .
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation / MBA
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent in communication with strong Business related knowledge
- Building Client Relationships
We are looking for a Sales Head for our client, which is the largest exhibition organizer in Asia. mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9773063472
- To head the sales division for the travel & tourism exhibition
- To achieve own as well the team member targets
- To head the Pan India sales for this particular vertical
- Must connect to his contacts to set meetings for the team
- To make sure the targets are achieved within the mentioned time frame
- To keep track of the DAR of the team members
- To develop new avenues
- To develop contacts with Government organizations to seek support for the events
- Be aware of the key trends in the market and take appropriate action
- Have extensive knowledge of competitor
- To ensure personal presentation is of the highest standards at all times to project a professional image to client
- The candidate must be from the Travel / Tourism / Hospitality / Exhibition Industry
- The candidate must be a extensive sales experience in the industry (minimum 8 – 10 years or more from relevant industry)
- The candidate must have well established contacts in the industry
- The candidate must be well presentable must be willing to travel on regular basis
We are looking for an Account Executive in Leading Media Hub at Pune. The Organization is in the fields of Audio Visual Media, Performing Arts, Computer Software, Events & other technology based services. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09594285745.
- Communication with Client.
- Developing the clients independently.
- Experience of achieving the targets.
- Understanding Clients requirements.
- Providing solutions act as a trouble shooter.
- Completing formal paper work.
- Monitoring Job Execution, committing deadlines.
- Payment Recovery.
- 3-5 years of experience in Advertising Sector.
- Good planning Knowledge Ms-Office and Net
- Excellent in communication and presentation skills
- Should know city geographic very well.
- MBA/ (Mass communication)
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager/Head for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia. Our client are partners with The Economic Times and organize exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate etc. Mail your applications along with your Photograph on email@example.com or call on 9987002541 for details.
As a Corporate Sales Manager you will be targeting CXO’s of corporate clients across the Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Retail, Lifestyle sector (Depending on the exhibition vertical you are assigned). Selling to them the concept of hosting various events like exhibitions, conferences, shows, product launches and corporate events, managing the relationship throughout their decision making process.
Candidates should have excellent communication skills with a pleasing personality.
He/She should be passionate for sales and should be flexible to travel.
We are looking for Fashion Consultant with a Multinational Sportswear Brand for their outlets.Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9773306142.
- Client Servicing and Sales.
- The Consultant should be responsible for generate sales.
- The Consultant has the main duty to form a wardrobe for the people.
- A fashion consultant also has the responsibility to consult for selecting products.
- He/ she may also have the duty to assist people in closet organization and classification of clothing according to the occasion.
- Assist the client in creating a perfect choice
- He/she should have a heart to heart talk with the client regarding his needs.
- He/she should use authentic as well as creative ideas in designing the wardrobe according to the taste and figure of the client.
- Planning new implementations and ideas to increase footfall of the store.
- Controlling the store inventory and ensuring the maintenance of the standards of goods.
- He/She should always be approachable.
- He should be able to guide the customers tenderly, their moods be given priority.
- Freshers/ Sr Executives to have at least 1 year of experience in retail.
- Good Computer Basics, well versed with internet.
- Good Communication Skills.