We are looking for a Sales Manager / Assistant Sales Manager for India’s largest house in Vastu Shastra Company. They specialize in correcting vastu-defects without structural demolition. Mail your application to email@example.com or call on 9969363905.
- Sending proposal for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients as well as reviving and strengthening relationship with existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Chairman.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of comprehensive strategies to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in negotiating pricing policy.
- Surveying market for new business opportunities.
- Converting leads into business opportunities.
- Building follow up system, so that, assignment entrusted by Chairman is executed in time.
- Any other activity related with business development.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Sales / Marketing Activity .
- Minimum Qualification: Graduation / MBA
- Presentation Skills
- Excellent in communication with strong Business related knowledge
- Building Client Relationships
We are looking for an Assistant Manager Sales & Business Development for a Leading Real Estate Company. Mail your applications along with your photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9833341077 for details.
- Generate Leads to sell residential and commercial Properties ranging from 15 Lacs to 1.5 Crores.
- Schedule and give corporate presentations and activities to get customers from corporate houses.
- Develop Network with Channel Partners / Brokers / Property Dealers.
- Presenting and selling residential flats to potential clients.
- Identifying sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Making every effort to maximize both present and long term sales.
- Preparing action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Preparing presentations, proposals and sales contracts and visiting corporate.
- Establish and maintaining cordial relationship with current and potential client.
- Constructively handling all customer complaints.
- Constantly striving towards continuing professional growth.
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
- Aggressiveness to outperform targets
- Willing to travel.
- Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Knowledge of Computers: – Well versed with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Qualifications: – Graduation
AVP – International Business Development – Specialised Analytics & Custom Research Firm @ Navi Mumbai.
We are looking for International Business Development professional with an Specialised Custom Research, Analytics, Sales & Marketing Solutions Company.They serve organizations of all sizes with strategic and tactical business decision support, information management and revenue enhancement solutions, helping them respond to changing business and market dynamics. Mail your applications to email@example.com or call on 9969363905.
- Develop and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize the company’s opportunity within the customer environment. Responsible for sales planning and accurate forecasting.
- Determine clients’ needs through a consultative selling approach Professional represent Cheers expertise , knowledge and capabilities to clients and prospective buyers through an understanding of and by leveraging cheers capabilities to target industries.
- Identify new business prospects, penetrate and develop new opportunities.
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains full with qualified leads & prospect.
- Manages all aspects of pricing, reporting, invoicing, and contractual/commissions reconciliation.
- Creates and maintains internal account planning tools, dashboards and cadence processes; establishes and tracks key system adoption/utilization objectives.
- 5+ years of relevant international sales experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required; MBA preferred.
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written and oral)
We are looking out for a Assistant Sales Manager B2B for our Client which is a one of the world’s leading kitchen and houseware brands,which provides Excellent Solutions for food storage. Please mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies that maximize sales opportunities.
- Apply strategies to drive revenue growth and increase market penetration.
- Supervising sales staff.
- Lead Generation
- Recruiting and training sales staff.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Doing Online Sales.
Graduate. MBA preferred.
1-5 years Experience in Sales.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent sales and negotiation skills
The ability to motivate and lead a team
Willing to travel.
Vacancy for a CRM Product company.
Manager, Corporate Sales
Location: Andheri Kurla Road, Mumbai, India
Acidaes Solutions (www.crmnext.com) is a specialized CRM product company offering an enterprise class Customer Relationship Management product. The company is about 7 yrs old in India and has direct presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai and abrioad as well. http://www.crmnext.com
It is the flagship product of an enterprise class CRM solution. In India, our client is serving a number of customers from various industry verticals. e.g.Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing etc.
Some client’s in India include names like HDFC Bank, General Electric, Reliance Mutual Fund, TV18 Group (CNBC, CNN-IBN), Reliance General Insurance, Edelweiss Capital Ltd, Bharti Telesoft Ltd, Sodexho India etc.
Job Description: Manager Corporate Sales is a results-oriented individual who has minimum 4 to 10 years of software solution selling experience in various industry verticals. Experience of selling CRM solution would be an added advantage. Targeting medium to large sized companies, the individual would be expected to be proficient at selling and closing the deal. Excellent presentation & communication skill is a must. The successful candidate would be part of a well-rewarded team.
– To achieve/exceed an annual sales quota
– To identify & qualify leads & sales opportunities
– To leverage business from new relationships
– To strategize, negotiate & close business
– B.E/B.Tech / MBA with 4 – 8 year’s software sales experience
– above 60% score in 10/ 10+2/Graduation/MBA(Full time)
– Good understanding of industry verticals
– Good presentation & communication skills
– Proven track record of target achievement
– Direct & New Business sales experience
Salary : Best in The Industry
Kindly forward your updated resume only in word format with details about your current & expected CTC with notice period at the earliest.
Contact Person : Rita
Contact no. : 022 65931551
Contact E-mail : email@example.com
URL : http://www.netsyscon.net