We are looking for a Human Resource Manager for the largest exhibition organizers in Asia. Our client are partners with The Economic Times and organize exhibitions across verticals like Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Lifestyle, Real Estate etc. Mail your applications along with your Photograph on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 9324460598 for details.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage & Coordinate with Human Resource Teams across Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore.
- Will be required to travel across regions.
- Employee engagement.
- Performance management
- Spearhead the Talent sourcing team with key focus on quality of hired, TAT and cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for implementation of Human Resource policies & Systems across regions.
- Will be responsible for training
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated achievement in leadership hiring.
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Positive attitude and the ability to effectively deal with various teams in the company
- Ability to motivate team members and delegate responsibilities.
- Exposure in team handling is preferred
- Should be open to travel.
U can find some information on Six Sigma by clicking on the link above.
A small presentation prepared by me, help me with your views, ideas and feedback for this presentation.
One day a farmer’s donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn’t worth it to retrieve the donkey.
He invited all his neighbours to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone’s amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As the farmer’s neighbours continued to shovel dirt on top of the
animal, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon,
everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of
the well and happily trotted off!
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to
getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of
our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.
A must know for all professionals!
NetSysCon conducts training and conferences on regular basis. We offer training in-
- Leadership Excellence
- Goal setting
- Managing for Performance & Excellence
- Discipline and Dismissal Procedures
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Professional Selling Skills
- Sales Management
- Negotiating skills
- Managing Difficult Customers
- Telephone Customer Service
- Customer Service Excellence
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team development through the development of a collaborative culture.
Contact us at email@example.com or leave a comment so we could help you.